Our friends from Two Chicks are launching the first EVER International Egg White Day on Monday 3rd April – any guesses what we’re planning on having for breaky on that day?
Try this simple recipe before or after your morning workout and start your week off in an eggcellent way…
Two Chicks Egg White – Spinach, Feta & Pumpkin roll-up
Prep time: 2 mins
Cooking time: 3 mins
- 120ml Two Chicks free range Liquid Egg White – with the option to add 1 whole egg
- 30g baby spinach, shredded
- 30g feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- dash of oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat a non-stick frying pan with a dash of oil, add the spinach and cook, stirring until the leaves have wilted. Season with a little salt and plenty of black pepper.
- Shake the carton of egg white, then pour into the pan. If adding one whole egg, crack into the pan and cook, stirring until the eggs begin to set. Push the cooked eggs into the centre of the pan, using a wooden spatula, so the raw eggs fill the gaps, until no more runny eggs remain.
- Cook for 1 more minute until the base is golden, then remove from the heat. Slip onto some baking parchment, golden side down and leave to cool slightly.
- Scatter the feta and pumpkin seeds over the omelette. Tightly roll up, wrap and go!
Head to our Kings Road store on Monday and you’ll receive some Two Chicks goodies with every purchase!