Returns & Exchanges
You’ve got to love that new activewear feeling! We hope you love your order and are thrilled with your new purchase(s), but we also understand that sometimes not everything works out.
If you are not completely satisfied with your item(s), you can return it to us any time within twenty-eight (28) days of receipt of purchase.
- You can't return anything that's worn, damaged, washed, or altered in any way
- All original tags must be attached and in original package
- Footwear must be in its original shoebox with no signs of wear
- Swimwear must have the hygiene liners intact.
- Gift cards are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Refunds can be issued on FULL PRICE purchase(s) made online at www.activeinstyle.com only. Refunds are not accepted from items purchased from third party distributors of any of our brands, nor from our concept store.
For SALE items we offer a full refund within 14 days from the date you receive your parcel. After 14 days we can offer a credit note. We will happily offer an exchange on for a different size or colour with the same style and at the same value. Additional payments can not be taken with an exchange. If there are other items you would like to purchase then we ask that you return your items for a refund and then order again online..
No postage and/or delivery charges will be refunded.
All garments are subject to inspection.
No refundable items: * Water bottles * Swimwear * Underwear * Gloves * Socks * Hair ties * Headbands Any items marked FINAL SALE are not eligible for a refund. If you need to return them to us then we will provide you with a credit note only.
Each order will receive a Return and Exchanges leaflet inside packaging with details of how to return your items. For all details on how to get your item(s) back to Active in Style, please read below.
Faulty items: If your item is faulty within 3 months of receiving it then we are able to offer you a full refund or replace the item where stock is available. After 3 months we are only able to offer a credit note on any faulty items. Please contact email@example.com and send us details of the fault.
GETTING YOUR RETURN BACK TO US
For a refund, please return your item(s) to us at the below address. Include your invoice in the package and mark next to the item(s) you wish to return for a refund.
Active in Style (Returns)
9 Riverside Avenue
For orders placed online only at www.activeinstyle.com, we will offer you FREE postage on your returns. To access these, please follow the below steps:
- Visit Royal Mail Here
- Complete the returns information and then print out the generated postage label
- Stick the postage lable to your parcel and send back
- Please note that free returns are for the UK only
Any mail order purchases, where payment is taken over the phone, are also entitled to the same exchange and refund terms above.
- Credit Note can only be used online at our website www.activeinstyle.com, or instore.
- Credit Note cannot be transferred to another person or account.
- Please treat Credit Note like cash - Active in Style take no responsibility for lost of information or details
- Credit Note may not be purchased and is only provided when previously purchased items have been returned and you have selected "Credit Note" as the refund option.
- Store Credit may be used to purchase gift cards to our store.
- Any purchase amounts that exceed the value of the Credit Note will require an additional method of payment for the remaining balance due.
- Credit Note is provided in British Pound (£)
We pride ourselves on providing quality products to our customers. In the instance where a garment is considered faulty, we will offer a refund, replacement or credit note for the full purchase price. You must provide proof of purchase. Active in Style reserves the right to examine the item in question to determine whether a product is faulty, as well as taking into consideration time frame of purchase.
If deemed faulty, a replacement item will be shipped subject to stock availability or a credit note or refund will be issued. A response for Faulty Claims will be received within 10 business days of the garment’s arrival at the Returns address above. For faulty or damaged goods, please include a copy of your postage receipt. If the product is deemed faulty after review we will then credit the cost of postage back to you.
- Active in Style will not be held responsible if there is a delay in delivery
- Customers will be responsible for completing the returns form accurately
- You must send the original or a copy of your invoice with the package
- In the event that your product is lost in transit, Active in Style will not be held liable
- We ask that you allow seven (7) working days from the day you return your package for us to receive it, then a further 48 hours for your account to be credited (in some instances a return can take up to ten (10) days to be received based on delivery and receipt of items at Active in Style HQ)
RETURN OF GIFT WITH PURCHASE OR PROMOTIONAL ITEMS
If you have received a Gift With Purchase, and then decide to return your purchased goods for a full refund, the Gift with Purchase must be returned also. This must be returned in its original saleable condition, with all labels attached. If upon receiving your returned package the free gift is not enclosed, the retail value of the Gift with Purchase will be deducted from the refundable amount. An Active in Style team member will contact you immediately and will await 10 business days before processing your payment.
REFUNDS OR AMENDMENTS TO EVENT TICKETS
Please note that no refunds on event tickets can be given seven (7) days prior to the event. This is due to final numbers being supplied for catering, merchandise and gift bags. However, the name of the person attending against the ticket can be amended up to the event date.
Christmas Returns: Items purchased online between 1st December and 24th December, can be returned until 14th January.
* The item(s) must be in a re-saleable condition with labels intact and no damage.
* Items can be returned or exchanged up to 14th January.