It's more than a job, it's a lifestyle.
We are always on the lookout for passionate people to join our growing team, so even if we don’t have anything advertised that takes your fancy, please don’t hesitate to get in contact.
New Position: Web/Graphic Designer Role - Part or Full Time
If you're an exceptional web designer with a passion for fitness and joining a growing company then read on.
ActiveinStyle.com + TheActiveMan.com specialise in active wear for men and women.
You will be responsible for digital design across both sites and related channels such as social media and email marketing.
- Weekly design for websites, social media and email campaigns
- Image retouching
- Design of all web imagery – banners, look books, editorials
- Creating imagery and other media for Instagram/Facebook
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign)
- You have creative flair, an eye for detail, love creating eye catching imagery and designing captivating user experiences
- Working with the Marketing team to execute the Marketing calendar across all digital channels, taking ownership of digital deadlines to ensure everything looks on brand
- To be successful in your application you must have a very hands-on approach with a positive can-do attitude;
- You are willing to push the boundaries within your design following brand style guidelines
- You can multi task and work under your own initiative
- Knowledge of designing web pages, web planning and design tools
- Master at Adobe packages
- Ability of managing multiple projects at the same time
- Experienced in taking briefs and managing projects from conception to finalisation
- You must have a high-level of English grammar, with a great eye for detail
- A plus if you have previous experience with an ecommerce retailer or online business but not essential
- Full time or part-time roll with flexibility on hours
- Salary – upon application and dependant on experience
- Staff discount on product
- Access to loads of London’s top studios and unique workouts
If this is you then please email georgina@activeinstyle.
Current positions: Kings Road Store Team
New position available: We are looking to add a new team member to our style crew.
Responsibilties: Assist in the running and efficieny of the shop floor, shop sales and speaking to customers about the brand, processing sales, assisting in the processing of online orders and finally helping to manage our stock. If this is you and you would be keen to join then please email me with your CV.
Must have references and be flexible with hours.
Equally, we are looking for fun, dynamic and enthusiastic girls to join our style crew in store. We especially looking for weekend cover and those of you who might be interested in helping us manage the weekends and bank holiday.
Current positions: Internship
If you like the thought of wearing activewear to work everyday and looking to take your first steps into the retail world we’d like to hear from you. We are on the hunt for an intern to join us in our head office on a casual basis.
- Supporting the Marketing team on generating and implementing a marketing strategy across retail, e-commerce, social media and branding.
- Copy writing
- Assisting at events and fashion shoots
- Creating content (flatlays / posts for social).
- Research new influencers
- Unpack and count stock
- General administration for the team